Day One
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
-I'm not a child anymore. You can't control my life forever.
-I'm sorry for disappointing you but I'm not a baby anymore.
-I hope you know what you're doing. I love you and all but I think you're making the wrong choice. This isn't the same case as before.
-사랑인가요-Howl & J
-We didn't have the greatest start but I'm really glad we patched things up 'cause honestly I wouldn't know how to cope with things if you weren't there as my backbone
-I hated you to the core when we met but as we got older you turned out to be someone I could run to for anything.
-I was telling the truth when I said I wasn't putting anybody in between anyone. I would obviously put friends first but if you were a real friend you wouldn't make me choose right? & I'm not saying you're making me choose. I guess I didn't try hard enough to make both ends meet. Both of you mean a lot to me and I mean it. I'm glad we're on the road to patching things up and it obvs is gonna take some time. But in all honesty it should've have gone this far
-You frustrate me!!!
-That is so unfair, srsly.
-stop being selfish.
Post a Comment