Day Five
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Six things you wish you’d never done.I don't actually wish that I never did any of the things from the past 'cause even though they were mistakes, we learn from them right? If we turned back time and re-did all the things we wish we had never done, we're still screwed either way 'cause we're not fixing our problems or learning from them we're just creating new ones, yknw? & I'm over whatever those things are. But I guess that's not what the question's asking.. LOL So ya:
-stuff in grade 6 (ALI.. LOL!)
-"lying" to my mom
-procrastinating
-being lazy/ i would be doing so much better in school right now!
-stopped calling work 'cause i need a job!
I will call them in June 8)
-not thinking before speaking
See ha. Thought I was gonna be more descriptive, huh? Nope!
Post a Comment