Not that I'm some sort of 'scrooge' 'cause I got screwed over during Valentines, but srsly what's the point? You get to show your loved one how much you love them.. yadayadaya, but aren't you supposed to do that everyday anyways? Why do you need to reassure your love with a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers.
Valentines day is just the "holiday" that brings in the bucks for industries. If you're in love you feel all special if you get showers of material love. While the ones out of love either cry their eyes out because they're alone or they just don't care. I'm not pro or anti valentines day. Just wanna say its useless, but .. enjoy it anyways? ;)
HAH k whatevs, I just have nothing to do. Anywhoooo, I was just looking through youtube and found this. NO , it has nothing to do with me.. BUT watch this mel :)
Post a Comment