brighter than sunshine
tell me i'm a wreck, how could you expect anything less?
Sunday, January 10, 2010
I could've been easier on you/ I could've been all you held onto/ I know I wasn't fair/ I tried my best to care about you/ I know I could've been the better man/ But I always had to have the upper hand

It's raining. Uh, yeah captain obvious. Sometimes I wish I could just stand outside, face up towards the sky and just let the rain fall on my face. EMO? No. Haha. Anyways. As if that will suppress all my feelings for the time being. As if the rain could merge with my tears so for once I can cry outside and have everyone assume my tears are just rain drops. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm unhappy. But sometimes there's just things that can't stay bottled up inside anymore. Days like this make you just want to unscrew the bottle cap.

What a thigh slapper

Post a Comment