brighter than sunshine
We Close Our Eyes, Another Year Has Come and Gone
Thursday, December 31, 2009
It's finally 2010! I'm not setting my goals to the highest standard this year. All I want to do is enjoy and make the best out of 2010. I'm not going to say 'be good to me' because I can't just let things happen on their own. I need to work and not expect more than what I give. (8)But this is gonna be my year!(8)

Anywhooo, 2009! I learned a lot this year. I learned that I can't get anything without giving something in return. Give a little, get a little. If things don't go my way, I can't force it. It's all about compromising. I don't think I hit rock bottom this year. I think I was just smooth-sailing, sort of. Well I was on the slacking off train. But besides slacking off, nothing bad really happened this year. I can think of little things that tweaked my day, but nothing big enough to knock me off my feet. Well it takes a lot to do that y'know. Just kidding.

This post doesn't sound very uplifting. So....
A big thanks to everyone who kept me smiling! Thanks for being there even though it seems like I distance myself at times, LOL EMO!? I know it's hard to put up with me sometimes but thanks for always being there!

Post a Comment