"...and to think I was at the brink of flying into the sky with my laser vision eyes, in disguise, shooting my friends with white lies "yo, I'm fine I swear. I don't cry, I don't care, I don't.. know where I went wrong. My reaction was to fight and treat every man like he was Lex Luthor with kryptonite Best bet was to stay by myself. Alone. But the knots in my stomach every time I see you. So tight even superhuman strength can't untie.And while my body armor has lost its gleam, my cape a little musty.. I still keep the S on my chest so my feelings don't bust me."
-please give me something 'cause one day I might know my heart awkward balloon -Look outside! (8) Walking in a winter wonderland(8) -Since it's snowing I feel the need for this: Santa can you hear me, I have been so good this year. All I need is one thing, tell me my true love is here! He's all I want, just for me underneath my Christmas tree. I'll be waiting here, Santa that's my only wish this year.. :) Haha jk. I just always put parts of the lyrics somewhere every year -Crossing my fingers for a snow storm so I can play tmrw and remake Mr.Fuzzles.. CHARO! Haha we need to make him again inclusive of a Mrs. Fuzzles
Post a Comment