brighter than sunshine
hypnotic, you're leaving me breathless
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Finally on the non-procrastinating wagon! Well actually only for a day.. But I didn't procrastinate yesterday.. It's a start, ehhh? Anywaaaaaaaaays..
-whyy oh whyyy x6
-scared for the math test x687
-quickly recovering (surprisingly)
-can't wait 'til it snows! THE WEATHER FORECAST said it's gonna snow tmr! But let's not get our hopes up BECAUSE if you never have high expectations, you'll never be disappointed



repost: I Caught Myself
Thursday, November 6, 2008


You got it, You got it. Some kind of magic. Now when I caught myself. I had to stop myself. I'm saying something that I should have never thought of you. You're pushing and pulling me down to you. But I don't know what I want. No, I don't know what I want.
Hypnotic, Hypnotic, you're leaving me breathless. I hate this, I hate this.I know in my heart it's not you. I knew, but now I know what I want.
Oh no, I should have never thought.

Post a Comment