HOLY SHIFT! LOOK @ THAT MOTHER FUNCTION ON THAT ASYMPTOTE
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I'm so stups, this is what I get for slacking off. This is gonna sound bad but good enough my slacking didn't bring my grades to the minimal level, mediocre is the right word to describe my grades. I know I can do better. I can do better, but just 'cause I can doesn't mean I have enough drive to do it. BUT Whatever I mustn't live in the past for it is now the present. Or whatever the saying is. OH I know, I heard it from Ms.Cervi. We have to think about now. Not tomorrow, not yesterday but now.
Waiting for future in order for you to
start getting your act together will not do you any justice. You have to start now. Not tomorrow or next month, but now. Now now now. Lulz. HAHA.

living in the now,
d.efying gravityparallel structure, you know
Post a Comment