a dream is a wish your heart makes
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Great Christmas! Everyone was present while opening presents. LOL I literally laughed. HAHA I'm lame. I think this is what happens when you stay up til 3 am, you start making random jokes that aren't funny. Well.. actually I usually make random jokes that no one but me laughs at, but whateverrrr. Anyways:
-family!
-last minute shopping
-mcdonalds run/ pho runs
-last minute wrapping
-food overload
-presents
-family parties w CUPCAKES and Christmas Cookies, mmm
-john jacob jingleheimer schmidt ;)
Twas a good Christmas! Quality time with the family♥
So I woke up today, well yesterday. We'll just pretend it's still Christmas, k? Am I just talking to myself? No one reads this. But that's k that's k the more open I can be. ANYWAYS, so pretend its still Christmas.. So I woke up this morning with the
biggest frown 'cause I woke up. I wish I could've stayed in my dream forever. Or at least a bit longer, *sad face.
a dream is a wish your heart makes, oh how I wish. elohel
Guess I gotta hit the hay, haha lolercopter! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be blowing my brains out by the end of the day tomorrow.. well today (I'M SO BAD WITH DATES) 'cause it's
boxing day and you know what that means.. endless shopping. Ah, the horror. I wish I could just stay home tomorrow. I'm not even gonna get anything. Waaw. K baaai
someday we'll know
Post a Comment