you are such a marshmallow
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Friday, November 21, 2008
200 miles beneath this lake is where my heart belongs
But you don't care at all
You wouldn't even smile if I were screaming as the water filled my lungs oh my lungs
I'd go so far to please you but I bet you wouldn't care at all
oh at all
You're officially at rock bottom. But just 'cause you fell doesn't mean you can't stand right back up and continue. We go through so many things in life, you just have to go with the flow. You can't stay still in a world that's constantly changing. You can't avoid change forever. You're only gonna end up worse than before.
Anywaaaaays.. Look what I found:
Today, I was feeling kinda depressed when a guy asked me what was wrong. Pointing vaguely behind me, I said, "That dementor won't stop following me around." Suddenly, he whipped a pencil out of nowhere and shouted, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!" Not only did it make me smile again, I think I found my Harry Potter. MLIA.Aw so kyut, so kyut
Post a Comment