brighter than sunshine
picking up pieces of her clumsy little heart
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
It's hard to know where you're going/ When you don't know where to start/But that's just life and that's the hardest part

So I was just doing some youtube surfing.. and I came across.. Every Avenue's new album, chaaaa. My November is now complete. Well, not entirely since I couldn't find There For Tomorrow's newest album. BUT I STILL HAVE HOPE! I shall go to Hollister and look for these cds since they have those random cd collections. Well not random, but. nvm. OH AND I FINALLY FOUND THE GAME I WAS LOOKING FOR thanks to Noelle and Cristina: Assassin's Creed for ze psp. Maybe I should wait til boxing day. Maybe it'll go down to $20. OR MAYBE I'll get a PS3 so I can buy cod and kill people. HAHA JUST KIDDING. I remember always playing Resident Evil, Metal Gear(?idntrmb!:(), some sort of cool killing game and this asian killing game.. I FORGOT THE TITLE. Kudos to anyone who knows what I'm talking about even if I lack description. This is turning into some sort of christmas wishlist;)(minus the ps3 obvs) If you didn't notice, don't worry I didn't either :P


5/6
One more exam to go! Thank goodness it's one of the easiest subjects (for now). I should study.. But I'm too lazy. I've been too lazy these past few weeks. Actually, I'm always lazy, always, but my laziness has gone to a whole other level. It's k, it's k! It's only the beginning of the year, kind of. I can still lose this habit, yes, yes I shall. SEE I've changed! I'm not so negative to myself anymore, yeah? Good job? I think so.

On another note.. I'm still waiting for the right moment to slap some common sense into you. I just want to look at you, face to face and just tell you that there's a difference between wanting to do something and willing to do it. Don't succumb to despair, you're better than that. Way, way better than that and it's coming from me. I don't usually think this way. BUT SEE, HAVE I PROVEN MYSELF YET? YOU SEE, I'M NOT SO NEGATIVE ANYMORE, ohhhhhhhhhhhhdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn 8)

Post a Comment