Ross: You had no right to ever tell me you had feelings for me Rachel: What? Ross: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you! Rachel: Hey I was doing great before I found out about you! You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie? Ross: Well then you should've said something to me before I met her! Rachel: I didn't know then! And how come you never said anything to me? Ross: There was never a good time! Rachel: Right. You only had a year and we only hung out every night Ross: Not-Not-Not every night.. You know and it's not like I didn't try, Rachel. You know. Things got in the way.. Like Italian guys or ex-fiancees or.. Italian guys! Rachel: Do you even have a point? Ross: My point is I don't need this right now. Okay, it's too late I'm with somebody else now, I'm happy. This ship has sailed. Rachel: So what are you saying? You're just gonna sorta put away your feelings or whatever the hell it was you felt for me? Ross: Hey I've been doing it since the ninth grade. I've gotten pretty damn good at it
Post a Comment