it's time to try defying gravity
Thursday, November 19, 2009
time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap
some things i can't change but 'til i try, i'll never know
too long i've been afraid of losing love i guess i've lost
well if that's love it comes at much too high a cost
i think i'll try defying gravity
and you can't pull me down
--------No time to slack right now, just study study study and no procrastinating!
YES I KNOW that's what I'm doing right now. I'm taking a break, alright? 'Cause I'm pro, you know. Anywayssssssssssssss. I need to bring my grades up for Bio and Socials. I got this, I got this! As for the rest, I just need to maintain everything.
I guess now is the best time to feel weightless. Time to start trusting myself, trusting my instincts even if I know that not everything comes with a happy ever after. Time to start making changes to this new way I've grown accustomed to. I mean, I can't stay in my little hard rock shell forever, right? I have to get out sometime. That sometime can be now. I can't be afraid anymore 'cause being afraid to take chances and make risks will only lead you to a stagnant life. I like stagnant in the sense of its stillness. Externally it seems peaceful in it's own way because you don't have to worry about anyone trying to stop your flow of movement. But is it really peaceful when my mind and heart are forces strongly opposing each other?
I know it might take some time to get out of these walls ( I know I referred to it as a shell.. but wtever) but at least I'll try. That's something
Haha OKAY, boredom strikes! Or avoidance strikes! I don't wanna memorize the charter of rights, meech lake accord and charlottetown accord.
What a drag
Post a Comment