brighter than sunshine
"I'm a sucker for works-in-progress"
Sunday, November 15, 2009
"I was always attracted to assholes! You know what I mean, project guys that I thought I could fix. Works in progress, dirt bags!"


I don't know, but when I see these "works in progress" I always feel the need to fix them. Though it might seem totally pointless, I just have that urge, y'know. It's as if I want to try and help that person from falling and hitting rock bottom. 'Cause you know, not everyone is bad. There's a reason why they're the way they are right now. And who are we to pass judgment right? Are we totally flawless? No, everyone has slip ups now and again. But for now.. I'm not referring to those small infractions, I'm talking about slip ups that come time and time again. Maybe it's totally pointless. I think I'm dysfunctional, that's why I feel the need to fix to 'dirt bags'. Like right now

ANYWAYS, look what I found.. HAHA

elohel so random

Post a Comment