down come the walls, the walls where you once stood
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
From constant changes you have made/ You'll keep inside 'til you have a say/ The only time you had to think of all the things involved came when you were least expecting/ And now it's up to us to replace it/To tell us when ages have made a difference/Cause changes tell just who we are/ Remember the days you've counted won't be forgotten I hope you won't leave yourself out, When we turn the pages
-hopefully I maintained my mark in math -French was perfection. HAHA just kidding. It was aiight *imagine me doing hand movements* -DUN DUN DUN finally get cellular respiration, sorta. All I needed to do was read the textbook, so stups -2 more exams, radical. -Can't wait 'til Friday. I SHALL HAVE THE DAY OF REST UPON THAT AFTERNOON.
cloud sixxxxxxxxxx (betya thought it said something other than six, you sickos!)
Post a Comment