TO LAUGH WITH MY EYES,
Thursday, October 1, 2009
til tears would fallIt's October already? Time is flying by so fast! Seems like there isn't even enough time to just catch up with everyone. Seems like our laughs are limited nowadays. It might be 'cause we all barely have any classes together, huh? Or I barely have any classes with you guys.. I don't know about your schedules and what not. But you know, let's make the most out of this
minor setback! Yeah? I'm gonna quote mel,
positivity!
Grade 11
so far isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Well obvs, 'cause we're basically reviewing everything from last year right? At least I'm off to a good start, hopefully I can keep this up! It's probably.. no
obviously gonna get harder from here on out, but I'll make this work, yeah!
I just proved to myself that I am capable of waiting. Wow. Good job, denise!
to have patience is to tolerate delay and have self-control
Post a Comment