brighter than sunshine
pain beats regret
Friday, October 9, 2009
"You forgave him the second you heard, and that's what scares you. I've been in your shoes. And you know what? It scared the hell out of me too. What if she hurt me? What if she left me? It would've been the end of me. So I cut it short, before she could. And you know what? It was the biggest mistake I have ever made. You gotta risk love. I didn't and look at me. I'm an empty, lonely, ghost of a man. It doesn't mean you're never gonna get hurt. But I can guarantee you this : any pain you feel will never, ever compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love. As someone who's felt a lot of both, trust me. Pain beats regret every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Don't run away, don't do it."

Post a Comment