i'm spiraling into my doom, feelin' half alive
Monday, October 5, 2009
and I know one day you and I will be free
To live and die by our own rules, free
You always, always have to ruin everything. But instead of fighting back, I'll just let you have your way. That's the way its supposed to be right? Despite whose at fault. You always have to be right. So there's no point. And no, it won't turn out that way in the long run.
We might as well be strangers. But I don't want it to be like that. Its like this now 'cause of me, 'cause of you, 'cause of us. We never even took the time to see what could happen later on, we were so focused on throwing exactly what we felt right there and then on the table. The thought of keeping what we had and just moving forward was so hard to see, we secluded ourselves from that and now it seems impossible to achieve. Despite the distance, though it may not seem like it, I'm still here. Trust
I feel horrible. After all of the haste I've been creating about staying clean ( not drug wise! ), I got sick! All my careful maneuvers of avoiding touching my face and what not when my hands haven't been sanitized, cleaning my hands before I eat, keeping distance between me and someone sick, it was all a waste! Boo hoo hoo.
Post a Comment