hoping someday for that hello, just a simple hello
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I hate to say it, but there might be a slight possibility that what I've tried to put off for how long, is finding its way back. I guess I can't run forever right? Just gotta face the problem. Is it really a problem? More like a situation I've been trying to avoid for a long long long long time. That's alright, I'll find another way to fix this.
.. or avoid it for the time being.
-too lazy to study bio -gotta start STUDYING for chem crap -review math -start studying for upcoming exams ( i know its so early. but hey, the early bird gets the worm. or w/e if its even relevant )
Today, my sister told me that her fiancee proposed to her by giving her a ring in a Pokéball instead of a ring box. I've never been more jealous in my life. MLIA awesome
Post a Comment