brighter than sunshine
what a drag
Sunday, August 16, 2009
daaaaaamn what a drag! All my text messages got deleted. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! What the ef, I was looking forward to re-reading those HAHA. Not really, but still! Its just the fact that they were there. Now everything is gone. Now it's like I imagined everything 'cause there isn't any proof. Not like I was going to broadcast it to the whole entire world, but I just liked the fact that I had something.

Oh well, it's a sign! Wait I don't want to believe in those. Neverminddddddddd. K! I'm done, I don't care anymore. Just wanted to let it out. You know that gut wrenching feeling? Once you let it out, its as if it wasn't there to begin with? YEAH! That is all. K baaaai.

/looking forward to it/still crossing fingers
hahah joooookeeeeee ;)

Post a Comment