brighter than sunshine
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I'm not going to let this one minor setback keep me from enjoying this summer. I've already lost a lot of summer time, but hey I still have a month. A month is enough to finish my 'summer-to-do-list'. And you know what? I don't need you to help me complete this. I don't need you, period. While you go sulking in the corner I'll be out living each day to the fullest and laughing 'til tears fall out of these eyes without you.
Do whatever you want, have fun.

But regardless of your attempt to shut me out, you can still count on me. No matter how much I can't stand you right now, I'll still be there in your time of need. You should know by now I don't go back on my word.

-There's an ounce in me missing the whole school scene. HAHA
-So hoooooooooooooooot. Now it feels like Summer. Though Summer started a long time ago. [ It feels like my electric fan is emitting hot air :( ]
-I can't wait til Thursday/Friday! :$
-Wish me luck (H)

Post a Comment