brighter than sunshine
BELIEVE IT
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
1) this is the best way
2) this will get better
3) this is the best way

So I've been spending the past few days stuck on my laptop watching shows. How very productive of me, huh? I have yet to make a dent on my 'summer-to-do-list'. So. Here I go again with the so's. Hah. Anyways, I've come to terms with myself. And this is the best way and this will all get better. I promise. It doesn't matter that much anyways, you know. I just figured if I do this now, it'll get easier later on. 'No gain, no pain' wait I meant 'no pain, no gain'. Haha too lazy to delete everything. MAYBE 'CAUSE I'M DONE TRYING TO ERASE MY MISTAKES,now all I wanna do is acknowledge them and learn from them :O :O :O :O :O ohhh what now! Yep this is what happens when you're looking for more of the addicting episodes to a show at 2am. Now I'm getting sidetracked. Point being, this is the best way and it will get better later on. Trust

Post a Comment