The trouble with love is It can tear you up inside Make your heart believe a lie It's stronger than your pride The trouble with love is It doesn't care how fast you fall And you can't refuse the call See, you got no say at all
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARO RETUTA (L) 생일 축하합니다 차로 Hope you have/had a good one! Did you like your cake? I bet you knew something was up especially when your husband mentioned something ;) OH I KNOW WHAT I SHOULD"VE DONE to make it the best birthday ever! I should've asked your husband to call you downstairs or something involving him! HAHA ;)ANYWAYS, happy happy birthday again WIZZLE! That's that guys nickname right right right?
"We're always changing. And it's important we know there are some changes we can't control and there are others you can."
You know what? You are a jerk. And so is your accomplice. I actually thought you were different but there you are the boy who's been influenced by his peers.But don't worry about me 'cause two can play this game. Just know what you've gotten yourself into. Don't regret anything. I know I won't.
Post a Comment