THOUGHT I SAW A SIGN SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE LINES
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Maybe it's just me. Maybe I only see what I want.
And I do want you know I think you'd be good to me
And I'd be so good to you. It feels like elementary school all over again!.. with some minor adjustments. I don't get how people found these things out. I mean, okay it was created in grade 9 as a joke.. It's been said a couple times here and there. But I don't get the fact that the precise meaning has been unraveled. Or maybe these are just
assumptions. Either way,
(8) when this is over, don't blow your composure. Maybe.. Maybe I'll be the one planning, but in the end I'm not the one presenting. OH DAMN YES PLEASE!
&..
foreshadowing?Things to do before the week is over:
-
Clean room-
Math mock provincialish-
Science study guide-Try something new
2/5
0/1
Post a Comment