should've could've would've
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
"should've could've would've. its so easy in the past tense" Wow, we're finally done grade 10. I knew it was coming, but I guess it just hasn't hit me yet. I think this is the first time I haven't been excited for school to be over and for summer to finally come. I'm still waiting for that 'thunder bolt of realization' to hit me (haha). I know it's gonna come hit me as soon as the final show comes to an end.But I guess I just don't want to accept it until the very last moment. That line just reminded me of a song
but you put quite a show.............but it's over now. AND NO THERE IS NO RELEVANCE linking that song to the thunder bolt of realization, yeah (Y) I guess I'm pushing all these aside 'cause I want to believe that it's not the end. I'm just hanging on to something that has an inevitable ending. YEAH? No that didn't make sense. I just wanted to say that. In reality I know I have to face the truth of this year being over. I'll just wait 'til the very last moment to accept it, okay? okay. HAHA there aren't any hidden meanings, what are you talking about. I'm just gonna miss gr 10, sheeeeeeeeeesh.. :)
I finally realized ( does that sound weird since I just said 'realization'? I need a new set of vocab ).. Anyways, I RECOGNIZED (there, haha) my form of coping with things. YEAH (Y) MHM. So. The science provincial was pretty simple. BUT I'm not saying I did extremely well 'cause sometimes when you think something is easy.. it turns out you just thought that it was.. Was I just rambling? Yeah I think so. So I failed at all the things I tried doing today ie. climbing over the closed fence. THEY DIDN'T SEE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. My foot almost got stuck and what not and I tried jumping off and I lost my balance.. etcetc cool (Y). Can you tell I'm hyper right now? Yeah?
So guess what my afternoon consisted of? Dancing/singing along to old school songs! Aw, I miss the
old Britney Spears (Y)
Wow, I just rambled on and on didn't I.
-crossing my fingers
-f.s.f.y
Post a Comment