"Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong."
I know, I know, I KNOW. Every option, suggestion, and sign have been screaming in my head for the past 2 weeks. I know what I want to do! But just because I know what I want to do, it doesn't give me the excuse to actually go for what I want. Do you think I haven't tried to look at both sides? If I do what I want to do, that's just going to be for selfish purposes. I have to consider the receiving side, you know. How will the receiving side react to the bomb that I throw. They could catch it and let it blow up, or they could throw back at me. Which results in me getting hurt. 'Cause you know bombs=blow up you know that concept.. ahah.
Anyways, back to studying! Haha well.. I mean back to trying to start the whole study idea.
Post a Comment