brighter than sunshine
NO REGRETS; PBDTW
Friday, June 26, 2009
"It's all right to have a little bit of regret every once in a while. It's when you feel it all the time and can't do anything about it... that's when you get in trouble"
-Lock & Key

-No regrets for sure. I can handle this. I've done it before, I can do it again. Plus, it'll be easier this time. It's not such a big deal either. It's just one of those things that you know for a fact that you're gonna get over. A minor setback, if you will. This isn't gonna bother me, promise. I'm not in any sort of trouble because I can do something about this. I just have to keep my little side plan intact. Yep. PBDTW

-ANYWAYS/ So no more school huh. Greaat. No sarcasm there, for sure. 'Cause you know .. no more studying(HAH like I did any), no more cramming (haha yeah!), no more waking up early(yeah!). Time to fix these eye bags! ALSO time to start working on the things I've been prolonging.

-Got our report cards today. 1102!

-Downtown/North Van/ etc. Randomly went around Vancouver w/Ali

Post a Comment