brighter than sunshine
MAYBE IT'S ALL FOR THE BEST
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Joahaeyo. Naneun seulpeoyo, museowoyo, hwangdanghaeyo, danghwangseureowoyo. Geugeoseun eoryeowoyo. JAI HO.

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Now for the finals and provincials.
I have to say this year was my 'slacking-off' year. I barely did anything this year, no joke. But I guess that's my fault, right. I was and still am a harsh procrastinator. I'm supposed to be doing math right now.. though it was due 2 days ago. See what I mean?K I'LL TRY NOT TO BE LIKE THIS NEXT YEAR, watch me fail. Hahah.


I'm not gonna go into much detail right now, but maybe it was for the best you know! If I did push aside all the cons and just followed the pros, I wonder what kind of state my mind would be in right now. But clearly it's not gonna be the same next time for sure. There are so many things that can happen that will help not make this situation reoccur. Did that make sense? Either way, 'out of sight, out of mind' RIGHT.

"I'm not known as the girl who carries the world around her shoulders."
".. More like the girl who keeps the world at arm's length"



/You owe it to yourself. Just once. You deserve it. You'll be glad it's over and done with, promise.

Post a Comment