I THINK WE'VE GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL
Monday, June 1, 2009
Please give me something
'cause one day I might know my heart
I think Mrs.Zimny loves me! She gave me a second chance for an outstanding project, yeah! Apparently she doesnt want me to get a B in her class because in every class I've had with her since grade 8 there would always be one assignment that puts me off from getting an A in her class. Got to sit in the shade when playing softball, yeah (Y). Yes Choir orals is gonna be on the easiest song we learned this year, Wanting Memories. YES I LOVE MY LIFE! Hahah. I love the weather. Except during the beginning of lunch. It was really hot but the sky looked gloomy. HEY THIS COULD BE ONE OF THOSE SIGNS that I USUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO. So this could mean: My feelings are in the middle 'cause of the hotness of the day and the gloominess. Science was so boring, as usual. She doesn't teach. I MISS MS.CHAN. No fair to the class that got to see her! BOO :( I hate you, you jerk. I can't believe you're telling people lies!:( I hate when my facial expressions/color of my face gives answers away. During the bus ride home, Tim and Theresa found lady bug on some lady's hair. You know what? They didn't tell her, tsk tsk! Being the good person I am, I confronted her and got the lady bug off of her hair. I had to keep the lady bug 'til the doors of B-Line opened. Theresa was freaking out whenever I put the lady bug in front of her face. HAHA pretty funny. It's just a lady bug! So the doors opened, I dropped the lady bug. It didn't fly, it just stayed on the ground.. AND A MAN STEPPED ON IT :@
-You jerk
-'keep a sinister smile and a hold on my heart'
-everyone starting to notice and compare
Post a Comment