HEART, we can do this together
Friday, June 5, 2009
Heart, I know I've been hard on you
I'm sorry for the things I put you through
There is just one way to learn
Sometimes we'll get hurt
And right now it's our turn
Heart, all the hurt will soon be gone
If you, if you'll just keep on being strong
I need you now more than ever
Seriously, why do you have to be a jerk? You're slowly changing into someone you're not. Or you didn't seem to be that person. Maybe your true colors are showing now. Is it 'cause of your new friends, is that your excuse? Its good to have a new set of friends, the ones that change you, make you brighter. But to have ones that have a side effect? And where did all the sarcasm come from? Despite that fact, I can't seem to control myself. I'm trying my best, but I guess its not good enough. My mind is telling me to get over it, but my .. gut is telling me to stop being so self righteous.So I stupidly broke a rule today. This is what happens when you break your rules: Once you've broken it once, you'll most likely do it again, you have to face all these absurd consequences. Did you notice my effort to keep this game going. Clearly it's not my efforts aren't good enough, but I'll try harder.
Psh, who am I kidding.
-So I woke up at around 9 right? I thought I was late for school. HAHA :)
-I made a new rule! YEAH!:)
Post a Comment