TIRED AND UNINSPIRED
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
At this point, I could care less. Or is I couldn't care less. WHATEVER. Either way, I don't care.I'm sure you've heard of the cliche saying 'don't judge a book by its cover'. I know many people do that anyways. Do you realize what you're missing out on? I'm not talking about me, I mean in general. How many misleading thoughts do you have about people? Maybe you see them that way because that's the way they portray themselves. But have you ever tried to go deeper into the truth. Some people use different methods to distance themselves from people. Some people joke around, some use anger, some just plain ignore people. Some people just aren't sure how to react to actions of others or they don't know how to show their feelings so they use those misleading methods to block people away. All in all, some people are just scared of putting themselves out there. Mostly because of the ones who assume that people are set on their appearances.
sometimes people put up walls not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to tear them down
Post a Comment