brighter than sunshine
JIGSAW PUZZLE
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
I think I've finally put all the pieces together properly. I know the answer now. I'm not confused anymore. I noticed that every move depends on the way someone else moves. It's all hitting me right at once. It was hidden in plain sight. If you actually looked into it, it would've been so obvious. I had my instincts before, I tried putting it aside. But today it hit me, like a big thunder bolt, it all depends on those moves. Since I got that straightened out, I'm no longer confused. I know the answer now.

I guess my actions are just a natural reflex. Regarding the way I present myself, don't forget the saying 'looks can be deceiving'. You know what I noticed? I have 2 different ways to handle a situation. It all depends on what the situation is and who is involved. At times I can just be an emotional wreck inside with a strong exterior or I shy away from the situation and let it unravel itself. So in this case, I'm pretty sure I'm choosing option 2.

Post a Comment