brighter than sunshine
GOT MY HANDS IN MY POCKETS AND MY HEAD IN THE CLOUDS
Friday, May 22, 2009
I never thought that you could break me apart/ I keep a sinister smile and a hold on my heart/ I won't try to philosophize/ I'll just take a deep breath and I'll look in your eyes/ I feel a weakness coming on/ It never felt so good to be wrong/ had my heart on lockdown/ then you turned me around


Socials first block. She actually helped me a lot this class. I'm motivated to study now (Y) Haha. I want to learn how to play the drums. So I get math more now 'cause of Millward. How do you spell it? Yeaaah anyways! Why can't I have him as a teacher? Math class was so boring. She doesn't even explain the questions. SHE SOMEWHAT DOES. But it's like she's just reading off the paper. She doesn't extend the lesson. MS.CHAN I MISS YOU, haha! So I still hate english class. Have I mentioned that before? Yeah? K I hate it. So let's not talk about it. French was pretty much a free block. Since Noelle wasn't there, it was BORING. Haha. Mrs Kats got mad at everyone for talking. She said ' the next person to talk will have to answer to you guys 'cause I'm gonna give you homework '. So right after dead silence. BAM. A scrunched up ball of paper hit my shoulder. I look back to peter signing me to be quiet. Rip rip rip more paper being ripped and thrown at me. Then whooosh a pencil just missed my eye. And you know what? Peter and Tim just laughed. Aren't they nice? Yeah? No? K after school went to downtown w/ the people I usually hang out with. I am too lazy to type your names down. No one besides you guys even reads this, so it doesn't matter.

IT DOESN'T MATTER. So maybe I shouldn't write about my day, you guys were there anyways. K SO just some random thoughts I want to bring up:
-life in your eyes
-JERK JERK JERK
-Always appears at the wrong time!

Post a Comment