I want to rant but I'm at a loss of words. I'm gonna ramble on about unimportant things then maybe a topic will come to mind. You know girls go through circumcision? To prevent them from having pleasurable activities since virginity is a very important topic in families. Female circumcision is wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Sure it prevents a lady from getting deflowered. Compare those people to some of the people now who are teenagers and already have babies. But is circumcision right? You're harming someone's ability to reproduce therefore you are violating one of God's laws. God made us to create new generations, or something like that. When did we learn that? WE DID don't say we didn't. HEY so I just realized I found my rant. Woo. So that wasn't the kind of rant in mind, but it'll have to do.
I have the sudden urge to blog! So. Wow now I feel awkward. So. So I just realized I've said so. Haha it would be funny if someone actually read this whole thing. RETARD. Just kidding, I know who you are ;) So . wow I said it again. K ANYWAYS, I think I caught on to the Jason Mraz train.( Or is that already over? ) That's not a good sign, 'cause I never actually liked his music. Yeanyways. I just finished a video of Jason Mraz commenting on his album. He says he aims for colorful upbeat music. Right now I'm feeling colorful and upbeat. HAHA woah cheesy. Oh damn.I'm listening to I'm Yours. I HATE THAT SONG. Or used to. 'Colorful and upbeat'. When you hear those words can't you picture this girl wearing a green 3/4 sleeved shirt, a pink skirt, and a pink scarf? This post is going no where.
Ever had that feeling where its like a wrench is twisting your gut so hard you can barely breathe? Or that uplifting feeling where all you want to do is smile? Hahah no? Me neither.
Mental block mental block mental block. I wanna blog about some specific subject but I don't how to start. Oh I know:
:$
What a pointless blog. Please tell me you didn't waste your time.
Post a Comment