IF I ONLY HAD THE HEART
Monday, April 13, 2009
:$ Don't you hate it when you're in a situation and there's this huge awkwardness? You have no clue what to say until the moment is over and done? Doesn't that suck? After your chance is gone that's when you realize the right words to say. But whatever its done. But why does the issue keep reoccuring in my mind? Over and over, replaying since the beginning. What a waste of time. I need to learn how to get right to the point instead of stalling or waiting 'til something happens.
"
Thou know'st the mask of night is on my face,
Else would a maiden blush bepaint my cheek
For that which thou hast heard me speak tonight. "
Actually, nah. If you don't then I won't, simple as that. Sorry that's just how I am. At least there was a bit of something right right right? Even though it was last minute.
-got me listening to nikki flores once again. But it's okay, I think her songs are cursed, so it's all good.
-not gonna happen
-finally the wait is over, huh.
-its one of those things that will pass in no time
Post a Comment