brighter than sunshine
DISCOMBOBULATED
Thursday, April 2, 2009
" You know what's impressive? The idea of discovering something that, for all intents and purposes, goes against your abilities, and yet deciding to do it anyway. That takes guts, you know? "

Well, maybe I don't have the guts. When you know the outcome is inevitable, isn't it better to just move on, not waste anybody's time. Either one I choose there's always going be a consequence. If I do this, it will lead to that. If I do that, it will lead to this. And if I don't do anything at all, it will still have a consequence. Which I'm forced to face as of now. Well not exactly now, per se ( I said per se, oh damn. I don't even think I put in the right context or whatever ). But still, you see how your every action always has a consequence? So maybe I'm over thinking this. Maybe nothing will happen if I do this or that. Maybe it will go back to before. But you see how those are all maybes, you don't know the final outcome. Sorry, but I don't want to take any chances.

Post a Comment