"YOU'RE MY DISTRACTION"
Thursday, March 5, 2009
That's up to your own interpretation, but keep in mind it's nothing. At all.
"'If you don't pay attention to your past, you'll never understand the future. It's all linked together. You see what I'm saying?'
I realized he was right. The past did affect the present and the future, in ways you could see and a million ones you couldn't. Time wasn't a thing you could divide easily; there was no defined middle or beginning or end. I could pretend to leave the past behind, but it would not leave me. If you try to run from the past it doesn't catch up: it overtakes, blotting out the future, the landscape, the very sky, until there is no path left except that which leads through it, the only one that can ever get you home."I forgot what happened today, again. I remember winging an answer for religion, yes for marks! Then Mel, Ash, Hill, and I started playing charades. HAHA HOLY CRAP. You should've seen Melissa's clue for was it Flash Point? Hahah woow. OH YOU KNOW WHO YOU LOOKED LIKE WHEN YOU DID THAT? Your best friend;)
-Somewhere deep down, wishing for a double meaning.
-Taurus: One simple question will change everything today. That sure opened up a can of worms! .
HAHA woah ew
Post a Comment