brighter than sunshine
You're just Trading Hearbeats baby
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Choir rehearsal today.. One more tomorrow. Hey I get the notes now! Except my voice wasn't cooperating with me for some parts. Went to the caf after then went to downtown with Charo and Hillary. Met up with Ash and went to Cafe Crepe. I should have just gotten the nutella crepe. Went to Pacific Center : Hollister, H&M, American Eagle, Stitches. Then went to Chapters. This is why i don't like shopping for anything 'cause my mind is so indecisive. Contemplated on getting Calypso Chronicles or Sarah Dessen books.. Haha what a nerd. I want the third volume of Vampire Diaries.

- I hate shopping
- I want a house that looks like the outside of Hollister.. with the beach right outside of your house and the sun beating down on you. HAHA I wish.

Post a Comment