brighter than sunshine
I'LL BE
Monday, March 9, 2009
Melissa's gonna have foot fungus you guys ;)
So we had a course selection meeting again today. Think you're a rebel Mel? Haha jk. Noelle and I were trying to pick up the tables. K so irrelevant, back to course selections. I'm completely flustered:( I don't know what I should drop/ if I should drop it! :( I want to take Choir, but then I'd have to drop either Bio or Chem or Comp Civ. But then in grade 12, I want to take law, meaning no space for Comp Civ plus Mrs. Davidson said this was a good course for people pursuing law. Haha ugh. I don't want to grow up.
HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY
At the beginning of Choir Ms. Wilks was holding a stack of sheets.. and she started lecturing us. Wait, no let me rephrase. She was lecturing us, the girls, about paying attention in class. even if the class was at 7 am or after school. Then she made us fill in the sheets and say exactly what we did from 3-5.. and she made us put our cell phones on top of the piano. Hahah that was pretty lame, no offense intended..

Post a Comment