brighter than sunshine
FEELIN' THE TENSION
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I CAN FEEL THE TENSION, bring it bring it on.

I only had to play one shift for hockey today! SEE , whenever I bring my glasses I never have to play hockey. Yes I played hockey today, but BARELY. What's 5 minutes? DUDE, one day we're gonna get into trouble. Hahah. K so Cristina and I were talking through songs at Choir right? Then Ms. Wilks stares at us.. I THINK SHE WAS ABOUT get mad at us... So she backed up, started to prepare for the massacre she was to entail.. then she backs up on a chair. HAHA so she didn't get mad, YEEEEUH! :) Religion was so boring, what's new? So Ash and I decided to have a race. Whoever finishes their book, in my case finished 212 pages, wins.. WAIT WTEF we forgot to say the consequences! Haha, wow lame!


-I've never heard those words come out of your mouth. Those words mean so much, I can't even describe it.
-Here's the sign you've been waiting for. ..
-Ease up
-Avoiding
-So I don't like this socials essay, meaning I'm gonna fail it!:(

Post a Comment