ALL I CAN DO IS SMILE
Thursday, March 12, 2009
and fade into the background.
Did good on the french quizzes, YES! Socials test was easy, woo. Math was a killer, boo! K so that was my fault. I didn't study, so it's all on me.. so this is last you'll hear.. well see of it. 'Cause it's my fault, so I shouldn't complain. Anyways. ..You know your IQ goes down if you lose sleep? THE LITTLE BOY in that Irish Dancing group is so adorable! Jamie Scott ftw! English went by pretty fast/slow. Mel, Nikki, and I were just waiting for 3. 'Spring, spring spring!'.
Went to St.Pats elementary before going to downtown with Charo, Mel, Hill, Noelle, and Nicole. Um.. K forgot what happened.. Yeah that's what happens when you lose sleep! OH k so talked about stuff at cafe crepe. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Wow, the bill was so messed up.
/
Post a Comment