Soteriophobia/ Philophobia/Algiophobia/ Neophobia
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
What a good/disappointing day.
FRENCH disappointed me the most. Shoot, so low. It's a high B, but not good enough. No joke, don't judge. SOCIALS was okay. Disappointed in my midterm mark but my mark was redeemed 'cause of my projects and other tests so managed to get the mark I want( a little more than expected ). MATH was so-so. I got a higher mark then what I came in with, but it's still not good enough. ENGLISH was a harsh disappointed. Aside from French.; She didn't even give me the book that we're supposed to be reading!
DAMN I forgot what me and Melissa were talking/ arguing? about awhile ago! :( I THOUGHT OF GOOD SUPPORTING EVIDENCE BUT I FORGOT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT DUDE!
HAHA :(
I REMEMBER NOW. Something about planning and the expected. REMEMBER k? K good.
..Scared of taking risks, scared of anything new, just plain scared.
LOSER. Hahaha :)
Post a Comment