brighter than sunshine
KEEP ON WALKING BY
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Thoughts become attitudes which become behaviors. Or something like that. BUT SERIOUSLY, I HATE ENGLISH. No joke. It's not my worse mark, but it's my worst subject. I can do better in math and science, I just don't pay attention that's why I have the mark. Hey at least it's not a fail or close to a fail PHEW :) BUT STILL My english mark is decent, it's not high but it's not a fail, not even an asian fail. But I swear I hate it. I told Noelle I would take counseling 'cause of it (as a joke). Then I explained my vision.
I'd ask for a counselor, right? So I go to the counselors office and Ms. Defaye is there. HAHA k so I don't want to say the rest :)

-Some people just can't take a hint.
-Got a taste of your own medicine, huh?
-You deserve to be happy.

Post a Comment