brighter than sunshine
I AM SO BORED. ... HOLY
Saturday, February 7, 2009
I'm not even kidding. I'm stuck in stupid boring Victoria doing what.. SITTING DOWN staring blankly at my laptop. I WISH I NEVER CAME. Ugh, I could be doing something productive with my time, but nooo. I'm stuck in this boring town doing NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. I am SO bored. .. And I don't get BORED easily. HOLY EFF. UGH . I'm so bored, no joke. I want to go home! I WISH I COULD DRIVE ALREADY so I could LEAVE and go HOME by myself. Oh my gosh. It wouldn't be that bad if I was here with MJ or something but he has a friggen party. .. and Alexis is in her room sleeping, so I'm stuck just listening to people sing. This is no fun. None whatsoever. I WISH I WAS AT HOME. Too bad I can't click my red heels together. ..

Post a Comment