brighter than sunshine
FRAYED AT THE END, he breaks
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Guess what? I did my homework. For once since we got our report cards back! Oh daaamn. WAIT besides Planning. K anyways, anti-violence workshop. I feel sorry for the people in abusive relationships. I don't think I can go through that, no way. If ever he( IF THERE IS EVER GONNA BE A HE IN MY LIFE ) puts one hand on me or yells at me, dude you're out! Haha yeah that's what you get. Uh huh, you aren't even part of my life and you're already out. Mhhm. Haha k anyways. . . I hate when people poke me nonstop. Yeah I'm talking about you! HAHA retard! I H U. I'm going to be promoting violence in the halls because of you. Hahah just kidding.

-Turquoise is a bad color, you know? :)
-*back to my happy place, please.
-one bad habit down, two more to go. I think?

Post a Comment