brighter than sunshine
DON'T BE FOOLED
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Don't underestimate what I'm capable of doing. Don't consider it as constructive criticism, because it isn't even close to that.

Anyways, so I realized that I want to take Comparative Civ. next year. But what shouldn't I take next year? Most likely Choir. I like singing, but I don't know if I need those choir classes. I don't need to learn how to read notes, or sing the proper notes. Sorry, no. GUESS WHAT I LEARNED? I learned how to SAVE A LIFE, as long as I have that pen.. Hahah. SO I ALSO LEARNED that SOME teachers DON'T want to LEARN how to DO that because they're SCARED. So they'd RATHER RISK KIDS LIVES, selfish much? It's just a NEEDLE. Yes they're gross. But I'd touch one and poke it in you if you need it. Hahah. French is always fun with Noelle. HAH, 'Hey Gossip Girl, yadayadaya', nonstop laughing and annoying Laura. Haha just kidding :P

After school I got an unexpected call from my mom. She said she got tickets to the figure skating championships or something. Charo and I decided to go. Dude, I got such an exercise! I speed walked from Kingsway and Victoria to Nanaimo station then Charo and I walked from Main and Broadway to City Hall and jogged to catch stop lights. The figure skating thing wasn't that bad.. NICHOLAS FERNANDEZ or something! ♥ Hahah.

Post a Comment