BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
Monday, February 23, 2009
I don't know, I don't know what he's after. But he's so beautiful, such a beautiful disaster. And if I could hold on through the tears and the laughter..would it be beautiful? Or just a beautiful disaster. He's magic and myth, as strong as what I believe. A tragedy with more damage than a soul should see. And do I try to change him?
So hard not to blame him. Hold on tight, baby hold on tight. He’s soft to the touch. But frayed at the end he breaks. He’s never enough, and still he's more than I can take.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY: Met up with Charo to watch curling... HAHA. We couldn't find the place so we ended up at Wal-Mart. DUDE THEY DIDN'T HAVE FAST AND THE FURIOUS1 & 2 :( :@ Went to Pet Smart then decided to eat at Boston Pizza. HAH our new hangout. The usual, right Charo? Hahah. Went to Petcetra after. Gross I hate hamsters HAHA :) I want a turtle or what's that dog called.. a beagle? Went to Super Store after. Wow, you should've seen us rummaging through the bins full of movies. And the movie I was looking for ended up being on a stand. WOOOW. K so got Fast and the Furious. :(:( I STILL WANT THE SET :@ But apparently Wal-Mart discontinued it! :O :( I asked the guy at Wal-Mart if they had some at Lougheed.. He called them and they said yes.
SUNDAY: Went to Wal-Mart at Lougheed.. GUESSS WHAT?!
THEY DISCONTINUED IT! < / 3!!!! :(
MONDAY: She's no you, Mel. ;) HAHA. Wow what an uneventful day. That's all I can think of. Wow, lame. Haha.
Post a Comment