brighter than sunshine
POWERS
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
If I could have powers...
I'd want the power to read minds, have the power to see the future and have the power to go back in time. Unfortunately I won't get any of these things. So I better just stop lurking in the past or trying to foresee what happens later on. There's no point in reminiscing, there's no point in trying to know what happens in the future. And the more there is no way you can go back in time. So the best thing to do is to stop regretting what happened in the past and learn from your mistakes to prevent anything from happening all over again. Unless you want that particular something to happen again, learn from the mistakes that you made to change the outcome now.


HAHA okay, so this is what I do instead of studying. ..
One bad habit gone, two more to go

Post a Comment