I REALLY HATE MILEY CYRUS
Saturday, January 31, 2009
... despite that fact, I've grown to like her song 'One In A Million'.
Okay, so her voice isn't good.. but the tune and words etc. :P :$
Yesterday morning was successful? FINALLY.
My afternoon consisted of playing games. Ugh I hate the controls for those socom games:@ Ate Janelle came and started watching me play that us navy seals game (HAHA SHUT UP I WAS SO BORED).. and we decided that I would help them move into their new place. Wow, their house is pretty nice. I accidentally cut myself when I was packing. HAH STUP. Helped Kuya move things to his new house. Holy crap, their back yard is so scary. No joke,I had to ask my Kuya to stay with me/wait for me while I get boxes and such. HAHA. Then we ate at Tomoya. First time eating Sushi since .. When was the last time! Haha.
Post a Comment