brighter than sunshine
" How Much Big Is Your Pizza? "
Saturday, January 24, 2009
K so haven't posted here in a while. I'll sum up what happened in the Philippines:
-First day/ picked up by Ate Jannelle, Edward, Raymond, Tay, Tito Edmond. Awkward silence. English game( whoever doesn't speak english has to dance at the new years party). "Huh?" "Hotdog".. Hah okay there. Shakey's: "Ate Denise, Ate Denise! Um.. How much.. um big is your pizza?", hot sauce dares, pictures, etc. PROJECT 8: John-John, Raymond, Edward trying to scare me.. going out and poking my back through the window, scary stories, LIGHTS TURNING OFF AUTOMATICALLY.
-First Week shopped around, did errands with mom and aunt. What fun, eh? Hahah. - Before New Years: Went to Las Pinas then to Imus with Raymond, Johnjohn, Ate Jannelle and Tito Edmond. Getting lost, etc. Attempting to speak Tagalog 'cause my grandma couldn't understand my english :@ Hairless birds, aw ! :( Cousin bonding with John and Raymond.. Hah. Aw, I miss you guys :(/ YES, I found someone who doesn't like the "I'm Yours" song :) :P / Sleeping late, waking up early. Alone in the "mansion" with John and Raymond, scaring the person taking a shower by turning off lights or holding the door so they couldn't come out. ( Sorry John :P ). Walking away when parent was spazzing at the phone. Ate Patti, Edward, and Ate Janelle came, "awkward turtle" "ilang na pagong", stolen shots, etc.
John ignoring me, started to ignore him, calling him the presence, "Boaards", song dedications made so we could talk again, etc. HAPPY NEW YEAR!, getting a cup of alcohol which tasted so bad, trying to do an all nighter, Raymond being a KJ 'cause he was sick.. Concentration 64, Bahay Kubo, Tutobe ( THE CURSED GAME ).

-So when we were playing concentration; So Edward's topic was phone billers. He said that It was gonna either be me or Ate Patti who loses. We got through all of us, and he says "all text". Okay, wow, that doesn't sound funny here.. HAHA :)Okay, so my topic was phone models, not brands. We all were saying these random phones.. Edward says "Motorolla", k we laughed "bahaha", "why are you laughing" "that's not a model.. " "yeah it is!" "okay, when you buy a phone what do you say?" "can i have a motorolla" "what kind?" "the motorola kind..."

K so back to Philippines.. UH, oh yeah. Went to Tagaytay with the family minus Johnjohn and Edward. It was really cold there, no joke! And the wind was.. really strong. There were other things that I don't remember.. Anyways.. so let's just skip to the last day :(

The cousins came over. Watched Twilight for a bit then started playing "1, 2, 3 pass". Haha love that game. If you lose, then your face gets drawn on. Friggen Edward drew a third eye on me! So I had to get someone back, so I drew one on john. Damn, too bad I didn't get a picture :(

K so. When and if you're reading this, I miss you guys :( Thanks for everything ♥ See you guys in December!

/K so back to reality.

Post a Comment